Everything you love about pumpkin pie, but without the work. It only takes about 5 minutes to make this incredible pumpkin pie milkshake.
If you love the taste of pumpkin pie, then this is your milkshake! It really tastes like pumpkin pie, just minus all the work that goes into making a pie. So if you have 5 minutes, you have enough time to create this delicious, refreshing, and satisfying treat.
When I first created this recipe, I asked my kids to sample the milkshake and give me some feedback. They immediately commented how great it was and promptly asked me to make them another one. They have asked me several times over the last two weeks to make pumpkin pie milkshakes…So I think it is safe to say this recipe is a winner!
Making Pumpkin Pie Milkshakes:
- Vanilla Ice Cream
- Pumpkin Puree (chilled)
- Pumpkin pie spice
- Maple Syrup
- Crushed Graham Crackers
*I recommend chilling the pumpkin puree ahead of time. This will help keep the milkshake cold and prevent the ice cream from melting so quickly.
Place all the ingredients in the blender and process until smooth. Pour into two separate glasses and garnish with whipped cream and a sprinkle of graham cracker crumbs.
That’s it. So easy and so delicious!!
Pumpkin Pie Milkshake
- 3 cups vanilla ice cream
- ¾ cup milk
- ¾ cup pumpkin puree, chilled
- 1 tablespoon pumpkin pie spice
- 2 tablespoons maple syrup
- ⅓ cup crushed graham crackers (about 1½ whole crackers), reserve a little for garnish
- Graham Cracker Crumbs
- whipped cream
- *I recommend chilling the pumpkin puree ahead of time. This will help keep the milkshake cold and prevent the ice cream from melting so quickly.
- Add all ingredients to a blender a process until smooth.
- Pour into serving glasses, top with whipped cream, and sprinkle with graham cracker crumbs. Serve immediately.
One thought on “PUMPKIN PIE MILKSHAKE”
[…] 14. Pumpkin Pie Milkshake […]