This Easy fruit punch is my go-to drink for every party and get-together. Super sweet, super fruity, and guaranteed to be a crowd-pleaser!
Every time I have served this fruit punch at a party, at least one person has asked for the recipe. It’s that good! It’s full of bold, fruity flavors with bubbly carbonation. The addition of the blended strawberries and bananas thickens the juice and gives it a smooth, creamy texture.
Not only is this juice amazingly delicious, it’s also so easy to put together. It all comes together in under ten minutes! It’s easy to serve at a casual backyard barbeque or dress it up with strawberries or fruit slices (lemon, oranges, or pineapple slices) for a more formal get-together.
Looking for a more adult-themed beverage, add light rum or vodka to the fruit punch. Reduce the ginger ale to one liter and start with 3 to 4 cups of alcohol (you can always add more or less depending on your preference). You can also make the juice by following the instructions and then adding the vodka or rum to the individual glasses.
Sparkling Fruit Punch
- 1 can (46 ounces) pineapple juice,
- 1 can (12 ounces) frozen orange juice concentrate, thawed
- ¾ cup frozen lemonade concentrate, thawed
- 1 cup water, divided
- ½ cup sugar
- 2 large ripe bananas
- 1 package (20 ounces) frozen unsweetened whole strawberries, thawed
- 2 liters ginger ale, chilled
- alcohol (optional), see notes
- In a punch bowl or large pitcher, combine pineapple juice, orange juice concentrate, lemonade concentrate, ½ cup water, and sugar.
- Place banana, strawberries, and remaining water in a blender; cover and process until smooth. Stir into the juice mixture.
- Cover and refrigerate for 4 hours.
- Just before serving, stir in the chilled ginger ale.
- **See notes for adding alcohol